Thank you for visiting! My name is Trevor, and this blog contains my stories of how Jehovah has enabled me to continue serving where there is a greater need for Kingdom Proclaimers. I hope you enjoy your visit here. Don't be afraid to drop me an email. I don't bite.
Before I write an official post, I would like to address some requests that a few of my readers have made.
A number of my readers have expressed that they like my style of writing, and have asked that I give them pointers on how to improve their own. In light of this, buckle up.
10 points on:
How to Write Well Good
1. Avoid alliteration always.
2. Prepositions are not words to end sentences with.
3. The Passive voice is to be avoided.
4. Avoid cliches like the plague. They are old hat.
5. It is wrong to ever split an infinitive.
6. Writers should never generalize.
Seven: Be consistent
8. Don't use more words than necessary. It is most highly and certainly superfluous.
9. Be more or less specific.
10. Exaggeration is a billion times worse than understatement.
With that, I hope that you are able to apply what you can to aid you in your writing endeavors. Until Next Time,