"Trevor, you have a lot of readers in Hawaii that check your blog regularly."
So this brings to my mind a number of questions.
(1) Who are these readers?
(2) How long have they been reading?
(3) And WHY didn't they introduce themselves to me?! SUPER rude.
I have therefore decided to give what we may call a 'shout out' to all of my readers, but at this point especially my Hawaiian readers.
So for all of my readers from the Islands, I say: "Shoots, bu!" Thanks so much for the reads and for sending some of the best of your culture for me to live with! Luke, Javan, Zech, and Eric are all great guys, and I love em to death. Now what's a guy got to do around here to get some shout outs from the Hawaiians? Come on, people, leave me a comment, would you??
For the rest of my loyal (and semi not loyal) readers, a healthy dose of greetings and thanks go out to you as well! With out you, this blog would be totally possible. But you make it easier. And worth it.
- New friends from Hawaii (two couples) have joined us for a month. There are a lot of Hawaiians here. Is there anyway that we can get some Alaskans over here? Seriously, people, we're representing Alaska poorly!
- I haven't taken photos in awhile.
- I had a great visit with my best study, Taiwo. Remember him from the Memorial pictures?
- I found an awesome tea spot that sells great tea. Obviously.
Also, I'll soon update you on what I meant by the 'game changer'. I still haven't really figured it all out yet, but I'll get there. SO sorry for the delay, everyone.
RIGHT. Requests, comments, suggestions, what not etc etc. You know how to comment. :]