Monday, April 30, 2012

Italy- Random

WARNING. THIS BLOG IS DRASTICALLY LESS INTERESTING THAN MOST. IF YOU HAVE ALLERGIC REACTIONS TO BORING STUFF, YOU REALLY NEED TO LEARN TO ENTERTAIN YOURSELF OR ELSE YOUR LIFE WILL BE QUITE DIFFICULT. Not that all my posts are interesting, but really. This one is very similar to vacuums.
...Heh heh. Get it?

Hm. I'm having a really hard time thinking of a post title. What shall I do?

I was going to post all about the different new roommates that I have, but as many of you may have seen, there is a 'Poll' on the side with that as an option. I guess that I'll just leave it there for now and let you all imagine what my roommates are like for the time being. Let me just say that they are Hawaiian. 
Yeah.

So recently we had the C.O. visit. The brother's name is Julian Hodson. From London. Cool, right? Married an Italian sister and now (obviously) speaks Italian. That helps in the communication, I would assume. Anyway, the visit had to be altered because there was a Zone Visit here in Italy, and our congregation was invited. Seeings how the Sunday meeting would fall on the same day as the Zone Visit, they moved the Sunday meeting to Friday. So then Saturday we went to Imola to help clean the Assembly Hall, but arrived too late and didn't have anything to do.
Then Sunday we went to the Zone Visit on Sunday. Here is where we stumble people.

WARNING. DO NOT READ THE FOLLOWING IF McDONALDS STUMBLES YOU.

Other than the main talk, the program was in Italian. So when the Watchtower came (right before the main talk), we were a bit dismayed to learn that it was all in Italian. So...
We uh...Took a short...recess. Somewhere. Outside...The Assembly Hall. I won't tell you where.

...Wait...

SO ANYWAY. Now 3 of the guys that make up our little homestead are now in London making their way around to Ireland for kicks. For one week, Zech and I will get the house to ourselves, then they return home and we spend our last 2 months. (For me, at least)

Sorry it is a boring post, but that is all you get. I can't be handsome and charming all the time, can I?
Well, maybe I can. *ding* That was my smile, in case you didn't know.

Ciao for now!
~T

PS. Taking requests as well, but pay attention to the poll up top. It isn't going to be there forever. It feels sort of sad, all alone there with no one to call a friend. :[

2 comments:

  1. Why didn't you go to Ireland? How am I ever going to see Ireland if you don't go???? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only one question... do they have sweet tea at McD's in Italy? And if so, is it $1? Oh, I guess that's two questions. My request? Experiences!!! Always experiences!

    ReplyDelete