Thursday, October 21, 2010

In Transit to Africa- Day 3, With Friends

Day 3 (Sunday) Wow, we had a great day today. I went to the meeting in Hudson, and we had a great time! I got to see almost everyone from before, and I was very, very happy to meet them all again. The funniest thing has happened. I haven’t felt like, “Whoa, I’m in Hudson again!” It was just a very normal feeling. “Oh, I’m home.” Sort of like that. :]
Anyways. After the meeting, we had a party at a community place. Well actually it was an old folk’s home, but a brother and sister that lives there got the place for a get-together. It was not only for me, though. The Bethelites were extended, so it was like a YAYTREVORISHEREANDTHEBETHELITESGETTOSTAYLONGER party! There was cake! It wasn’t a lie!
Anypoo. That’s a wrap for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment