|-->Sherry, Cooper, Joseph, Arielle, Zechariah, Me, Phillip-->|
Here is a rundown of my second trip to London.
1) Nearly got abducted by a crazy guy in London, until he realized that we outnumbered his 89 year old balding self.
2) Saw a side of some of the people we traveled with that I've never seen before.
4) Ate a lot.
5) Was given the opportunity to enjoy once again the London Underground (subway).
6) Felt like a sardine again in the London Underground (subway).
7) Toured the whole city, ending up by spending 5 hours on the Airport floor with our whole group, waiting for our flight.
8) Enjoyed 46 waking hours, 2 sleeping hours, and subsequently came from the plane, took a bus to the train station, to a neighboring city in order to give the public talk as a guest speaker. Thank you, Zech and Arielle, for coming with me.
9) Took a snap load of pictures
10) And Honestly, had a wonderful time.