It is a Two-Part series! Let's get the ball rolling with a few of my own fails, alright? Then let's keep our little carnival alive with some of your own Fails. Ever do something stupid enough to be noteworthy? Drop it off in the comment box for all to share. :]
Here are some Trevor Fails, both in and out of Africa.
- If you were too lazy to go shopping-no matter how hungry you are-looking in the fridge yet again will never yield different results. None, that is, that will be beneficial to you at all.You will get desperate, you will eat things you'd never consider combining before. Gagging will ensue. LFMF
- If you've spent 6 months in Africa and you think you are still acclimated to the cold, you're not. It will snow heavily on the first day you're home. You will look and feel like a little sissy. LFMF
- Guys, no matter how manly you think you are and no matter how 'nerdy' you think 'Doctor Who' is, never think you can watch the creepy statue episode alone in the dark in Africa. You will learn what a little girl you are, and you will never look at the Doctor the same way again. Or statues. Even though you never ended up watching the whole episode. LFMF
- When watching the creepy statue episode of 'Doctor Who' alone in Africa at night time, know the kat's (I know) location at all times. LFMF
- Never let your internal thoughts to yourself to become external expressions. LFMF
- Remember how you couldn't navigate the house in the dark in Africa? You are now home, the same home where you were raised for nearly 24 years. You still cannot navigate the house in the dark. Your face will impact the wall again.
- When sledding with a group of friends and your little brother sleds down a hill and into the trees, never try to look cool and 'show him how its done'. You will go into the same trees, but much faster. LFMF
- When you're in a foul mood, playing a very difficult game is not therapeutic. It will not help you calm down, it will not make you feel better, and it is not a good release for your anger. There will be tears of pure frustration. LFMF