Monday, October 25, 2010

In Transit to Africa- Monday, Day 10-The Final Step

I'm at the Heathrow Airport in London, sipping a drink waiting for my flight to Africa. It will be my third continent I've ever been to, unless you count Japan. Aaaaand...I dont think you can count Japan.

Anyway. Here I am, and soon I say goodbye to everything I've ever known.
Aw, that was nice. A garbage man just grabbed my garbage for me. Go figure, hehe.
Right back on track. There is really nothing I can do right now but say thanks to the couple who took me in! I really owe them a lot! So, thanks!
John and his wife really showed some great hospitality! They even took me out for a pint!



It might be a while before I can post again, but I'll do what I can. I might not have internet, you see. We'll see!

 Assuming that everything goes well, then I will show up in Africa tomorrow morning. (Tuesday) Jehovah be with me, as I sail these uncharted waters!



ps. If I die, then Nina gets everything!
Well, mom gets Allie. >:]

2 comments:

  1. Have a great time and help lots of people, but don't forget to have a good laugh now and again!

    ReplyDelete